Digital Content Strategist
Entertainment | Sports | Tech
I am a Digital Content Strategist based in Los Angeles, CA. My specializations include scheduling programming across streaming platforms like OTT/AVOD FAST Channels, SVOD platforms, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
Explore this site to take a peek at my work!
As a Curator
My goal is to help every brand to effectively deliver audience first content to achieve marketing goals, business objectives and ultimately provide good entertainment. In today’s highly competitive digital space, it’s important for streamers to identify relevant themes and tentpoles to create engaging content around. You really want authentic content that holds the attention of a scalable audience for extended time.
I learned from
DePaul University – MS, Marketing, 2016-2018
Michigan State University – BA, Media Arts & Technology 2007-2011)
I’ve Worked with
I specialize in expanding organic reach across video platforms by consistently delivering relevant content to the target audience and adjusting strategies to align with the standards & practices of each platform.
- Increased average video views by 197% in less than two months after reprogramming FOX’s overall YouTube strategy.
- Implemented a new shorts strategy that increased the Food Club FOX YouTube channel views by 84% in one month.
- Developing the YouTube strategy for 360-degree content marketing campaigns, including handling promotions for major events like Super Bowl LIII, Teen Choice Awards, and The Emmys, along with several successful Social & YouTube stunts and influencer campaigns for FOX, Animation Domination, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, Empire, Our Kind of People, The Masked Singer, 9-1-1 on FOX and Welcome to Flatch handles.
- Develop successful linear 24/7 programming schedules for FAST O&O + Pop-Up channels including Vizio Fear, Vizio Mission, Vizio House and Vizio Romance using CMS to set parameters, storytelling, ad-insertion cue points, and day parting for all programming.
- Used data to execute strategies that improved total viewership minutes and average minutes per session by 38% week-over-week for the FAST O&O channels.
- Broke record real-time views for Big Ten Network’s YouTube channel after cutting and posting the “Michigan State Wins on Mishandled Michigan Punt” video with 1.6 million views within the first week from the Michigan vs. MSU game that aired on October 17, 2015.