Avid, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, DSLR, Pro Tools, Audacity, Microsoft Office
SPSS, Google Analytics & Adwords, Perceptual Mapping, Conjoint Analysis, Strategy, SEO, HTML
Boxxspring, thePlatform MPX, SnappyTV, Brightcove, TweetDeck, WordPress, Constant Contact
Kristen Hayman is an experienced Digital Content Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and social media industry. Kristen is highly skilled in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Web Development, SEO, Editorial Content, PPC, Email Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Creative Content Creation, Video/Audio Metadata Optimization and Distribution Management. She helps brands produce and publish video, audio and editorial content across multiple digital platforms, optimize metadata, boost SEO, develop web content, review SOWs and master service agreements to help close and renew strong strategic partnership deals with digital vendors/services, and project manage overall digital marketing strategies. She is a detail-oriented leader with a strong business acumen, and a solid track record of enhancing relationships across departments, improving efficiency in workflow, creating revenue-producing content and hitting metrics goals.
- Lead development and execution of 360-degree content marketing campaigns for FOX 's primetime comedy, drama, reality and animation shows across FOX owned YouTube channels, FOXNOW app, FOX.com, HULU and social platforms.
- Work with SEO vendors to boost show rankings on Google and all social platforms as well as gain access to and manage Google Knowledge Panels for posting marketing materials and brand awareness.
- Generated millions of weekly views and engagement across BTN social media platforms through editing and delivering engaging college sports video content across BTN websites, the BTN2Go app, social, VOD, MVPD and affiliates.
- Spearheaded the Strong, Empowered & Classy Project campaign that has been referenced in Ebony.com and Cosmopolitan.com
- Executed event marketing strategies and spoke in 45 minute speeches for high school students and empowerment panel discussion events for over 250 women across cities in the mid-west.
Activities and Societies:
- Vice President of Marketing for DePaul MBA Association’s Executive Board for 2017-2018
- Designed and executed marketing campaigns that increased DePaul MBA Association’s pizza and networking event ticket sales by 160%
- eGenius: Effective Communication Skills Coach for 6-10 grad & undergrad students (2018)
- Study Abroad: Hidden Champions of Manufacturing, Innovation & Start-up Services in Japan (March/2018)
Concentrations in TV, Cinema and Radio & Cognate in Social Science
Activities, Societies & Freelance Experience:
- Lead Camera Operator for BTN Student U (2009-2011)
- Camera Operator/V-Play, Utility, CG Op & Tennis Producer for MSU Spartan Vision (2007-2009)
- E-Net Course: The Entrepreneurial Network of MSU (2010)
- Planning Board Member for Innovation Club of Entrepreneurs (2010)
- 2016 Big Ten Network High Potential Program
- 2019 SVG College Sports Media Award Nomination for Outstanding Promotional Videos with the Big Ten Network’s The Journey: Spoken Word | Cinematography
Download updated Resume: Kristen Hayman Resume