Avid, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, DSLR, Pro Tools, Audacity, Microsoft Office
SPSS, Google Analytics & Adwords, Perceptual Mapping, Conjoint Analysis, Strategy, SEO, HTML
Boxxspring, thePlatform MPX, SnappyTV, Brightcove, TweetDeck, WordPress, Constant Contact
I am an experienced Digital Content Strategist specializing in scheduling programming across streaming platforms like OTT/AVOD FAST Channels, SVOD platforms, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
My ultimate goal is to help brands effectively deliver audience first content to achieve marketing goals, business objectives and ultimately provide really good entertainment to scalable audiences.
My skills include producing and publishing video and audio content across non-linear platforms, optimizing metadata, boosting SEO, managing licensing windows, strategy and programming analytics, reviewing SOWs and master service agreements to help close and renew strong strategic partnership deals with digital vendors/services, and project manage overall digital marketing strategies.
I also have a solid track record of enhancing relationships with vendors, and improving efficiencies in workflow.
- Develop successful linear 24/7 programming schedules for VIZIO's FAST O&O + Pop-Up channels including Vizio Fear, Vizio Mission, Vizio House and Vizio Romance using CMS like Amagi to set parameters, storytelling, ad-insertion cue points, and day parting for all programming.
- Prepare and present the weekly Programming Overview Report that includes performance metrics that identify strengths and weaknesses in programming, financial metrics and provide strategic content recommendations for the 11 O&O curated channels videos in the weekly executive meeting.
- Optimize, manage and maintain tracking of VIZIO’s inbound content inventory database across key content verticals and strategic initiatives, including content avail submissions, window schedules, etc.
- Own the editorial calendar detailing content-forward opportunities, with both short-term and long term planning cycles and coordinate monthly programming and promotional priorities with marketing/editorial teams and plan cross promotional activity to create promotable stunts and vertical themes using CMS like Airtable and Workfront.
- Work cross-functionally with Content Acquisitions, Finance, Editorial, Marketing, Product and additional internal teams to prioritize key content deliverables.
- Lead development and execution of 360-degree content marketing campaigns for FOX 's primetime comedy, drama, reality and animation shows across FOX owned YouTube channels, FOXNOW app, FOX.com, HULU and social platforms.
- Onboard, oversee, and manage the teams in charge of day-to-day video metadata optimization, publishing, editing, and delivering over 33,000 videos and social assets a season across, YouTube, FOX Now, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Increased average video views by 197% in less than two months after reprogramming FOX's overall YouTube strategy from short-form promo to a long-form entertainment destination with an improved monetizable library of content.
- Implemented a new shorts strategy that increased the Food Club FOX YouTube channel views by 84% in one month.
- Own external relationships with FOX Entertainment’s digital partners including YouTube, Hulu, multiple social marketing, video publishing & influencer agencies, SEO agency, CPE, MPX thePlatform (console), and Verizon Digital Media Services platform teams.
- Monitor music rights clearances with the legal team by tracking short-form video deliveries and sunset dates.
- Work with SEO vendors to boost show rankings on Google and all social platforms as well as gain access to and manage Google Knowledge Panels for posting marketing materials and brand awareness.
- Lead monthly audits of the FOX.com series pages to make sure tune-in dates, cast bios, show descriptions and short-form videos are updated, track SEO page edits and monitor the site’s technical status.
- Collaborate with Sales and Legal teams to execute sponsorship integrations and monetization campaigns for YouTube videos/channels.
- Influence new practices that celebrate diversity and cultivates a positive, inclusive and supportive culture at FOX as a member of the Marketing Inclusion Team and a board member on the FOX Culture Committee.
- Generated millions of weekly views and engagement across BTN social media platforms through editing and delivering engaging college sports video content across BTN websites, the BTN2Go app, social, VOD, MVPD and affiliates.
- Spearheaded the Strong, Empowered & Classy Project campaign that has been referenced in Ebony.com and Cosmopolitan.com
- Executed event marketing strategies and spoke in 45 minute speeches for high school students and empowerment panel discussion events for over 250 women across cities in the mid-west.
Activities and Societies:
- Vice President of Marketing for DePaul MBA Association’s Executive Board for 2017-2018
- Designed and executed marketing campaigns that increased DePaul MBA Association’s pizza and networking event ticket sales by 160%
- eGenius: Effective Communication Skills Coach for 6-10 grad & undergrad students (2018)
- Study Abroad: Hidden Champions of Manufacturing, Innovation & Start-up Services in Japan (March/2018)
Concentrations in TV, Cinema and Radio & Cognate in Social Science
Activities, Societies & Freelance Experience:
- Lead Camera Operator for BTN Student U (2009-2011)
- Camera Operator/V-Play, Utility, CG Op & Tennis Producer for MSU Spartan Vision (2007-2009)
- E-Net Course: The Entrepreneurial Network of MSU (2010)
- Planning Board Member for Innovation Club of Entrepreneurs (2010)
- 2016 Big Ten Network High Potential Program
- 2019 SVG College Sports Media Award Nomination for Outstanding Promotional Videos with the Big Ten Network’s The Journey: Spoken Word | Cinematography
Download updated Resume: Kristen Hayman Resume